Monday, August 8, 2011

The Twist and Pin

This elegant hair style is pretty awesome! This is from Christina from Hair Romance which she posted on "I am Momma hear me roar" here http://iammommahearmeroar.blogspot.com/2011/06/twist-and-pin-with-christina-of-hair.html I have to say that it was not extremely easy to do but I felt like it was worth it. :) And with more practice mine would turn out even better lol
Here's the pin :) http://pinterest.com/pin/94561620/  I totally thought it looked just like hers till I saw the pics- oh well. I did too small of sections- I'll try it again soon and see if turns out even better. Also I forgot to take a picture from the side- it looks really neat. :) In her video tutorial she mentions doing it in 3 minutes. It took more like 10-12 minutes for me- but not bad :)
I totally did not see that bobby pin in the mirror lol She says the key is to use good, strong bobby pins for this style- so true! I ran out of my good ones. :P When we went out to dinner I caught a few admiring (it looked like) glances. Lots of fun! I did it in clean hair and then slept with a scarf over it.
It actually was fine the next day but I wanted to see what I could do with it so I unpinned and unwound them and made it into an awesome bun. (My hair is so fine- the fact that it looks so big is seriously amazing!) ;)

Krystall

No comments:

Post a Comment